Saturday, January 07, 2006

I awake all night yesterday but good thing is that i offered fajr after a long time and then i slept,i have to go to the university today,,but i didn't,,will go from monday..,feeling sad missed first day in the university,,,
yesterday i saw a movie "A Walk to remember" based on the novel by nicolas sparks,,the movie was great ,,i enjoyed every bit of it...
just to share something from the movie,these verses touched my heart,,
'Love is always patient and kind.
It is never jealous. Love is
never boastful or conceited. It
is never rude or selfish. It does
not take offense and is not
resentful. Love takes no pleasure
in other people's sins, but
delights in the truth. It is
always ready to excuse, to trust,
to hope, and to endure whatever
comes...'

5 Comments:

  1. Aisha said...
    that's a sonnet from shakespeare. I love it too :)
    Tauqeer said...
    buri baaaaaaat, u cant miss first day of uni!!! betta change it now k:P
    Anaa said...
    yeah,aisha,,that sonnet is beautiful,,,information for me that piece of peotry written by shakepeare,,,
    touqeer,!!me fully agreed,,and trying to change it,,
    Viks said...
    Love is just like astronomy; you think you know everything about it, but you're nowhere close!
    KaNcH-Ki-GuRiYa said...
    ohhh i want to see this movie "A walk to remember" My frd told me abt this movie and I forgot. But I will definitely watch it now.

Post a Comment