Sunday, March 18, 2007

So we are out of the world up just after two game......
I was in tears after the game. I m no cry baby...But rarely....yesterday was that REAR..and I was thinking why we love the game ,the players so much and in return,,,they even didn't try to put up an effort :-(
I prayed so hard last night....but no wasim ..no waqar.........to grab the three wickets in a trot
Luck favors the hard workers,,,,true....

but hope was there ....

I was waiting for miracle............ didn't happen
It is so disappointing ,,,and it is all over me ,,,I slept at 5 am....and still unable to recover from it...and again the same thing .......they even didn't' try to fight..............

That's hurt...and at the end inzi was saying "God is not willing" ...
Shame on u inzi! don't work hard and saying "God is not willing" ....
Asif and shoaib also contributed to this defeat...........
If they were there...............
If inzi had played sami in first match instead of Rana...........
If...If........
I m so hurt...Disappointed...Dejected....BUT

Broken skies, heartaches that flowers won't mend
Say goodbye knowing that this is the end
Tender dreams, shadows fall
Love too sweet, to recall
Dry your eyes, Face the dawn
Life will go on
Face the world on your own
Life will go on

2 Comments:

  1. Tauqeer said...
    ab inko kehien to kia kehien, Allah hi bhalay karay hum sub ka, jaisi government chal rehi hai waise hi cricket team bhi :^)
    Anaa said...
    feeling sorry abt them all...

Post a Comment