Wednesday, July 17, 2013

My aunt passed away day before yesterday .  She was an amazing woman and her conduct was exemplary . She was so loving ....even she is no more I can still feel her love & warmth and will cherish them rest of my life .

May she rest in peace and May Allah grant her highest place in jannah . Ameen

Asman Teri Lehad Par Shabnam Afshani Kare
Sabza-e-Nourasta Iss Ghar Ki Nighebani Kare

May the sky shed its dew upon your grave!
May the freshly grown verdure watch over your home!

4 Comments:

  1. SHA said...
    Really sorry to hear about your aunt. May she rest in peace, ameen.
    Anaa said...
    Ameen
    Thanks for visiting my Blog and your nice words ....
    Keep visiting :-)
    SHA said...
    Keep writing and I will :)
    mystic-soul said...
    May All mighty bless her soul!

Post a Comment