Friday, February 26, 2010

Yesterday I read about Razi Talib in an article of Daily Jang by Rauf Kalasarah. My instant reaction was why I read the article as it was a quite sad piece of writing about a teenage boy who lost his life due to over speeding ,but these kind of things or I should say death teaches us many things about life .
I read some face book entries by Razi Talib as curiosity took me there. I saw some pictures of traffic ticket which was given to him. He loved driving fast, and when his car met accident week earlier he was driving 150. One of his friends lost his life instantly and he remained in coma for a week and then lost his life. I read about his father and how he is bearing this great loss. He was not wearing seat belt while driving150. I feel so sorry for him and his friend; young guys should not get involved in these kinds of foolish activities. May Allah Grant Them Jannah and give patience to their families for bearing this great loss. To Allah we belong and to Him we shall return.
We never know when will be our time of leaving so we should prepare ourselves by doing good deeds, Life is too short and time flies, so catch it before it is too late.
Last night I made a vow to my self that I will try to improve my life .I will try to become a good Muslim .I will try to learn the lesson which death teaches us now and then ……

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    May Allah be your helper and guider in all you do, Ameen =)
    Anaa said...
    Jazak-Allah ....
    ** Sparkling Star ** said...
    Ameen ..
    (SUMA AMEEN )

Post a Comment