Sunday, February 11, 2007

So I m back ,,,,,getting back always feels good...........
well, about my absence,,,,,I was seriously buzzi,,,my sis was here from abroad,,,,,and I have had quite a lot fun with my niece and nephew,,,,,,they are gone now,,,,
And My final year has started,,,,I choose Finance and MIS as my bi-majors....most of the student choose HRM but,,,I really don't have interest in HRM,,,,,some of my friends really tried to convince me,,,,but I believe finance and MIS is good combination for me ,,,As I am not a very social person and for HRM u have to be more than enough social , finance is the subject which interested me most lately ,,,,some say it is too dry,,,,,but I really like it,,,....most of the teachers really believe in giving home assignments, so most of the time, I have to be buzzi with it,,,,computer and I are really good friends from past four years, but nowadays I rarely get time to be with my friend ,,,so the outcome is no blogging,,,,,,plus, some problem with commenting on the blog,,so I couldn't able to comment from quite some time ,,,,,So life is going fine but hell of a buzzi,,,two repots are in pending,,,,,,,,,,,,so many things to do,,,,and i have so much to share,,,,


" dil dhondta hai phir wohi fursat ke raat din"

2 Comments:

  1. Tauqeer said...
    Its nice to see you back! and hmm last year, wish u best of luck with that and fursat k lamhaat to dhondna chahiyeh na, blogging is must for good bloggers like you, nahi to hum jaise bore hotay hain;) and waise bhi kitabi keera banjaogi ager sirf studies per dhayan reha:P
    Anaa said...
    Well..thanx....
    and good blogger me??? News....
    i m no kitabi keera but i realy like to be ......

Post a Comment